LDR Amplifier Comparator/Amplifier module
1. Photosensitive resistance module's most sensitive to ambient light, commonly used to detect light intensity level.
2. D0 (digital) output trigger level can be adjusted with onboard variable resistor. (can be used to trigger relay circuit directly)
3. A0 (analogue) outputs an amplified signal from the LDR sensor (can be used to sample with A2D)
1. Using a photosensitive resistance sensor (LDR)
2. Working Voltage: 3.5V-5V
3. Output form: Digital Switch (Low/High) (0 and 1)
4. Mounting Hole
5. Small PCB size: 3.2CM*1.7CM;
6. The comparator output filtered. Output drive up-to 15mA
7. Adjustable potentiometer to adjust Trigger level.