Multifunction expansion board for Arduino UNO
- This is an open-source code base and Simple I/O platform, and with the use of a similar java, C language development environment. You can quickly use the language with Flash or Processing ... and other software to make interactive projects. Can be used to complete the development of electronic projects such as Switches, Sensors or other controllers, LED, stepper motors or other output devices. It can also operate independently as a software platform that can communicate with.
- 4-way LED indicator
- DS18B20 temperature sensor interface that can be used to measure temperature, this board does not include the DS18B20 sensor
- LM35 temperature sensor interface that can be used to measure temperature of the experiment, this board does not include the LM35 sensor
- 3296 precision adjustable potentiometer, analog input port (can be used for controlling LED brightness, steering angle , digital voltage, etc.)
- integrated infrared receiver that can fit any infrared remote control experiments , this board does not include the receiver
- four digital 7 segment display (using 74HC595 driver provincial IO learning SPI), for digital display experiments (can display temperature, voltage, counter value, etc.).
- three separate buttons.
- Bluetooth, wireless interfaces, voice module , voice recognition module can be used for wireless communication experiment.
- servo interface, easy to drive servos.
- infrared detection interface
Code examples available below