Adata 32GB Micro SDHC Card
Adata 32GB Class 10 High Capacity Micro SD
- With the more frequent use of smartphones and tablet PCs for multimedia recording and playback, there are increasing demands on the read and write speeds of dedicated memory cards.
- This Premier series memory card implements the latest SDA 3.0 specification UHS-I (Ultra High Speed 1, in compliance with SD 2.0 Class 10 speed), and comes with an entry-level price for consumers who want a dedicated card for their smartphone or tablet PC.
Increased speed, no increase in cost
- Premier microSDHC/SDXC UHS-I Class 10 U1memory cards have higher capacity, but without a higher price, and provide consumers with the faster read speeds of UHS-I specification at the price of a Class 10 card.
- Sequential reads are up to 50 MB/second, and write speeds reach the UHS-I speed class 1 specification.
- Random read and write IOPS are 1400 and 100 respectively.
- They are remarkably suitable for users who enjoy high definition photography and video recording.
- Running multiple applications simultaneously causes no loss in read/write speed.
- Data is based on internal tests.
- Test results will vary depending on different platforms and software.
- These memory cards employ Error-Code Correction (ECC), and are extremely cold-resistant, heat-resistant and impervious to x-rays, making them one of the world's most rugged memory cards.
- Capacity: 32GB
- Standard: SDA 3.0
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 15 x 11 x 1.0mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 0.25g
- Voltage: 2.7 to 3.6V
- Seq Read/Write rate up to 50 / 10 (MB/s)
- Random Read/Write: 1400 /100 (IOPs)
- Certifications: FCC, CE, BSMI, VCCI
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- UHS Speed: Class 1
- Speed Class: Class 10
- Compatibility: Smartphone/ Tablet/ Car black box
- Operating temperature: 25 degree C (-13 degree F) to 85 degree C (185 degree F)
- Read/write speed based on ADATA internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device.